Each week I plant to highlight great articles from around the web dealing with the Church and new media. Here is this week’s collection:
- Is Your Blog About Truth or Traffic? – Jon Acuff wonders what really drives your online writing.
- The Internet Is My Religion – Media ecologist John Dyer unpacks the message of this viral YouTube video.
- Search Engines Affect Our Memory – Research suggests a link between Google and memory.
- Sisters Learn Social Media Tools – Sr. Susan Wolf explains how the Sisters of Notre Dame set foot on the digital continent.
- The 3 Church Responses to Social Media – An in-depth look at the ways that Church’s typically respond.
- Vatican Website Goes Mobile – You can now browse a number of Church sites right from your phone.